Our cleaning standards have now been raised even higher with new electrostatic disinfecting services. Tap or click here to find out more.
How else are we showing that we care about the health and safety of our guests and employees?
- Strict face mask policy for public areas
- Frequent sanitation of public high-touch areas
- Sanitizer stations throughout lobby
- Enhanced Room Cleaning
- Buffer periods between room use
- All in-room touch points thoroughly cleaned with COVID-killing disinfectant
- Face mask policy for housekeepers and laundry workers
- Frequent sanitation of shared employee equipment
- Quarantine policy for potentially ill employees
- Housekeeping available at checkout only
- Our pool will remain closed throughout the 2020 season
- Breakfast order pickup replaces buffet breakfast
- Temporary closure of our inhouse cafe
Why stay with us?
We are your premier upstate New York retreat. Nestled at the foot of the Shawangunk Mountain Range, the Harvest Inn is your destination for that perfect getaway. With upgraded facilities and knowledgeable, friendly staff, the Harvest Inn will feel like it was made just for you.
Need to work in a quiet location with a beautiful atmosphere? Our wifi is upgraded to ensure you stay connected.
We are now offering complimentary continental breakfast!
The best guests in the world stay here - are you ready to join?
Craft beer & local wine
We have a new cafe bar in our newly remodeled lobby featuring hand-crafted coffee, snacks and local beer and wine.
Scenic Hudson Valley
Located close to hiking, climbing, wineries, delicious food, and World Headquarters at Warwick - there is something here for everyone! Come in and take a look.
We are open all year long and offer relaxation and adventure 365 days a year. From apple picking in the fall, cross country skiing in the winter, climbing/hiking in the spring and wine tours in the summer - there is truly something for everyone at the Harvest Inn.
Modern and relaxing, our rooms are quintessential for business or pleasure.
Effective and elegant, our 39 rooms offer respite and revival. Come and take a look.
What our guests are saying
"Felt like home: Quaint, pleasant, clean, comfy....great little coffee bar...great gift shop. Friendly staff. It is simple but clean. Beds are very comfortable."
"We always appreciate the staff and cleanliness of the Inn, but with the new renovation and updates, our stay was even nicer!"
'This hotel exceeded my expectations, from the friendly staff to the cleanness of the rooms. They have one of the highest standards to a very affordable price. To my opinion this is by far one of the best hotels I have stayed at.'
"I have stayed at a lot of hotels over the years. This surpasses them all."