*** WEEKDAY CONSTRUCTION NOTICE:
During the months of October and November we will be refreshing the outside stone veneer of the building. The contractor will begin demolition work at 9AM Monday-Friday. We apologize for the inconvenience.
COVID-19: What We're Doing
Lobby and Public Areas
- Regular electrostatic disinfection performed throughout the building
- Strict face mask policy enforced
- Frequent, consistent sanitation of high-touch areas
- Sanitizer stations available throughout lobby
- Quarantine policy for potentially ill employees
- Strict employee sanitation standards
- Triple disinfection:
- Upon check-in, your room will have been disinfected 3x by trained personnel, using EPA-approved agents
- Face mask policy for housekeepers and laundry workers
- Housekeeping: Daily room cleaning will be unavailable; please see the front desk for any needs that may arise during your stay
- Cafe: Temporarily closed
Why stay with us?
We are your premier upstate New York retreat. Nestled at the foot of the Shawangunk Mountain Range, the Harvest Inn is your destination for that perfect getaway. With upgraded facilities and knowledgeable, friendly staff, the Harvest Inn will feel like it was made just for you.
Need to work in a quiet location with a beautiful atmosphere? Our wifi is upgraded to ensure you stay connected.
We are now offering complimentary continental breakfast!
The best guests in the world stay here - are you ready to join?
Craft beer & local wine
We have a new cafe bar in our newly remodeled lobby featuring hand-crafted coffee, snacks and local beer and wine. (Closed TBD)
Scenic Hudson Valley
Located close to hiking, climbing, wineries, delicious food, and World Headquarters at Warwick - there is something here for everyone! Come in and take a look.
We are open all year long and offer relaxation and adventure 365 days a year. From apple picking in the fall, cross country skiing in the winter, climbing/hiking in the spring and wine tours in the summer - there is truly something for everyone at the Harvest Inn.
Modern and relaxing, our rooms are quintessential for business or pleasure.
Effective and elegant, our 39 rooms offer respite and revival. Come and take a look.
What our guests are saying
"Felt like home: Quaint, pleasant, clean, comfy....great little coffee bar...great gift shop. Friendly staff. It is simple but clean. Beds are very comfortable."
"We always appreciate the staff and cleanliness of the Inn, but with the new renovation and updates, our stay was even nicer!"
'This hotel exceeded my expectations, from the friendly staff to the cleanness of the rooms. They have one of the highest standards to a very affordable price. To my opinion this is by far one of the best hotels I have stayed at.'
"I have stayed at a lot of hotels over the years. This surpasses them all."